Thursday, February 16, 2012

I made Steven and I a chocolate cake for valentines day, it was, and still is super yummy! We HAVE to eat it all by ourselves because mom and dad are in california! It is a task we are more than happy to take on ha
I love this picture. I put the scarf that Katie made me for my birthday on Lexi! Thank you SO much by the way Katie, I love them both! (yes I cheated and opened them today :D ) You are so talented!
Lexi loves to snuggle now! Which I cannot get enough of!
One of Lexi's new favorite things to do is climb into things...I found her like this the other day and had to take a picture! She was having the best time just getting in an out of it! I love watching her play by herself, it is so cute!


funny face!
This is how Lexi eats...she shoves her whole hand in her mouth. Silly girl!
I just love her cute little legs and feet!
We finally got some snow last week so we bundled Lexi up and took her out for a little bit...she had fun sitting in it, but couldn't really do much else with that snow suit on! haha


I just LOVE this girl! That smile makes me SO happy!







Lexi's first snow angel!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Check out that gourmet cake! Way to go! And cute scarf too! And of course cute pictures of Lexi! She has such a sweet smile!! Krikey, I can't believe that next time we see you - you'll have another sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete