Wednesday, February 22, 2012


So the theme for Lexi's first Birthday ( in just 5 days ahh!) is going to be zebra, and I wanted her to have a cute birthday hat to wear! And of course, since I know she will only be wearing it long enough for me to take a picture, I didn't want to spend 10 or 15 dollars on one. So I decided to make one myself!
Ta da, some ribbon, cardboard, extra fabric, hot glue, and paint and we have a birthday hat!

I know this picture is blurry, but I just love her face in it! So expressive! She cracks me up
Helping Nana unpack!
playing with the cute little mini deck of cards Nana brought home for Lexi!

You'd think I put her in the suitcase just to take a picture, but nope..she climbed in all on her own! haha
The cutest girl scout I've ever seen!! I'll take that cute little munchkin over a cookie any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment