Monday, June 6, 2011

Play date!!

We have some friends that have a daughter that is only a week younger than Lexi. They had a play date today and we got some cute pictures of the two of them!! It is so fun to see Lexi interact with other babies, she is such a social little thing!! It is also so fun to have friends that have been going through the same things as we have since we both got pregnant. I’m sure the girls will grow up to be good friends!











I think Lexi was a little tired...what do you think??
I don’t know why all dads think they have to do this...it makes me so nervous! But, she obviously likes it..and I made him do it over our bed just in case! :)

1 comment:

  1. Matt used to hold Eli like that all the time. And it made me nervous too, while Eli loved it! :) Sounds like a fun little play date for Lexi! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete