Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To My Family

I just wanted to let everyone in my family know today how grateful I am for them. I feel so incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such an amazing family. I am so excited that our family is still growing, with each addition it just gets better and better! I have been excited for months to be getting together with my immediate family (I wish the rest of you were coming too!). To me it is like a little piece of heaven when we are all together. It feels like nothing else in the world is more important. I am so grateful that we all get along with each other and that we all are able to have such a great time just being together.The best times in my life are when I am spending time with my family and I love each and every member of my family ( and I am talking about everyone! Extended family as well) for different reasons. Together we all make a perfect unit! In a perfect world we would all live in the same state on the same street and none of us would have to work and we could just have fun all day every day! But since reality is far from that, I am grateful that the distance between us makes the times we can be together all the more special! You all have a special place in my heart and I look up to all of you. You all have such unique and wonderful attributes that inspire me to want to be better. You have all taught me great lessons throughout the course of my life. And all of you, in different ways, have helped to shape the person I am today and are great examples of the kind of person I want to become. I just love you all and want you all to know you are on my mind today!! Thank you all for being you!!

I have decided that with every post I put up, even the ones with just pictures, I am going to put a favorite quote of mine on the bottom. Just thought it would be something fun to add to my blog posts!! So here is the quote for this post:

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least"


2 comments:

  1. Well said!! :) I totally agree with you!! We have such a great family! Wouldn't it seriously be the Best if we could all live close together?! :) Oh! I can just imagine all the fun we would have!! You are so sweet - can't wait to see you soon!! Wahoo! Love you!!
    p.s. I love the quote at the end!! That's really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelynn, this was so sweet! We love you guys so much! And we really do wish we lived closer, maybe sometime in the future! :) We can't wait to see you soon! Little Lexi is just adorable and we can't wait to see her again. Love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete