Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She rolls!!

Yesterday Lexi rolled over from her back to her front for the first time!! Unfortunately...NO ONE saw it!! Papa and Daddy are out of town, and even though I was sitting right next to her I missed it! I looked away for just a few seconds and when I looked back she was on her tummy! Fortunately, she was doing it like a pro this morning. :) This is a video of one of the times she did it. I am such a proud mommy! ( I say that was nice and short at the end because I had to take like 5 videos of her doing it before I got one that was short enough to actually download onto here! ha)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got this on video! How fun to watch her!! I love how she likes to grab her toes now - how cute is that?! :) I know I say this like everyday, but we're so excited to see everyone! ...and according to our countdown chain- time is going even faster than I thought! Derek keeps taking off like 2 links a day! haha! At this rate we'll be there at the end of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete